maandag 15 december 2014

Goodbye and welcome

Hello everyone.
Today is my very last post on the Don &Daisy Challenge Blog. I spent here two years, can you believe it? I want to thank you and all members of great Design Team for this wonderful time together. Thank you so much!

For goodbye I have for you a special work with Daisy DDS3338.


It is a gift box, I made three boxes, decorated them Woodland Christmas papers and glue them together. I added lots of poinsettias made with Marianne D LR0122 and LR0142, hollys  Marianne D LR0244 and CR1253 and branches CR1264. I cut out a star Marianne D CR1226 and adhered it under the stamp.


It is a gift box, so it opens ;)



I titled my post " Goodbye and welcome", because I wanted to introduce you a new DT member - Weronika. Give her a warm welcome, please.

Weronika (werciakol) lives in Poland. She loves colouring, uses them on most of her works.
Weronika loves coffe, chocolate and a bicycle rides.
You can find more of her works on her blog: http://werciakol.blogspot.com

Weronika always use coloured pencils. Look how faboulous card she made for us today:




Goodbye everyone, have a nice day!
Monika

7 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful box-creation to say goodbye Monika and a lovely card from Weronika as your DT-replacement. Wish you both happy holidays and the best for 2015!

    xx Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaarten zeg, doosje is super gaaf Monica.

    Welkom Weronika...

    Groetjes van Judith

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your giftbox is beautiful and so much fun Monika and the card made by Weronika is gorgeous!
    Regards, Marleen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful giftbox Monika, thanks for all you have done for this blog. Wish you all the best. Warm welcome for Weronika!!
    Your card is gorgeous!
    greets,
    Neline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.